|Tuition Fee||Tuition fee includes all courses, lecture materials, academic evening talks, leisure activities, scheduled cultural excursion, company visits, and social activities.
|Accommodation||For your accommodation in Cambridge you have two options. Either you can organise your stay in Cambridge yourself. Or we can offer you to stay in one of the colleges of the University of Cambridge (UK). When you stay in one of the colleges you will experience the real life of Cambridge students, which also will include daily breakfast:
|Full Board||In case you would like lunch and dinner provided we can offer you the additional Full Board service. You will then dine every day in one of the beautiful college dining halls (very much like the one you know from the Harry Potter films!):
Individual Airport Pick Up & Drop Off Service
On arrival in the UK, we can arrange for an individual private pick up from any major UK airport and transfer to either Oxford or Cambridge.
At the end of the programme, a private transfer to return to the airport can be arranged.
On arrival and departure days we operate shuttle services between London Heathrow and Oxford or Cambridge. The shuttle service is by private coach travelling with student groups attending our university-level programmes and high school programmes.
The shuttle service does not include an unaccompanied minor service. If the airline you are travelling with requires this, please speak to a customer service representative at least 2 weeks prior to travel to discuss your travel arrangements.
Please note there may be some wait time on arrival at the airport for the shuttle service, and for arrival after 6pm, there may be no shuttle available. This service is only available to and from London Heathrow Airport.
The cost of this service is 50GBP both ways.
Registration & Payment Process
The following steps are required to reserve programmes with CSI:
- Fill out an application form.
- All programmes require a non-refundable 200 GBP deposit to reserve your programme of choice. You can either make a full payment when you make the booking, or pay the initial deposit amount and the remaining balance at a later date.
- Early Bird savings are available for those that register and pay the deposit at least 3 months prior to the start of a programme. Learn more about our scholarship opportunities.
- We require all remaining balances must to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of the programme. If you are booking a programme within 8 weeks before the start date, a full payment is required at the initial booking.
- Credit Card
- Bank transfer
- Payment Plan (conditions apply)
Precise payment instructions will be given you in the invoice statement you’ll receive after submitting a successful application.