|Tuition Fee||Tuition fee includes all courses, lecture materials, academic evening talks, leisure activities, scheduled cultural excursion, and social activities.
|Full Board Accommodation||For your accommodation in Cambridge you have two options. Either you can organise your stay in Cambridge yourself. Or we can offer you to stay in one of the colleges of the University of Cambridge (UK). When you stay in one of the colleges you will experience the real life of Cambridge students, which will also include full board Monday to Friday. On weekends you will be served breakfast only:
|Additional Services||Individual Airport Pick Up & Drop Off Service
On arrival in the UK, we can arrange for an individual private pick up from Heathrow, Luton and Stansted Airport.
At the end of the programme, a private transfer to return to the airport can be arranged.
The cost of this service is 300 GBP one way.
On arrival and departure days we operate shuttle services between London Heathrow and Oxford or Cambridge. The shuttle service is by private coach travelling with student groups attending our university-level programmes and high school programmes.
The shuttle service does not include an unaccompanied minor service. If the airline you are travelling with requires this, please speak to a customer service representative at least 2 weeks prior to travel to discuss your travel arrangements.
Please note there may be some wait time on arrival at the airport for the shuttle service, and for arrival after 6pm, there may be no shuttle available. This service is only available to and from London Heathrow Airport.
The shuttle service is non-refundable and it cannot be changed to a VIP airport pick up or drop off service.
The cost of this service is 50GBP both ways.
If you require a VIP airport pick up or drop off service this must be requested 4 weeks prior to the start of the programme. If it’s within 4 weeks, the additional services could be booked upon availability
Registration & Payment Process
The following steps are required to reserve programmes with Cambridge Summer Institute:
- Fill out an application form.
- All programmes require a non-refundable 300 GBP deposit to reserve your programme of choice. You can either make a full payment when you make the booking, or pay the initial deposit amount and the remaining balance at a later date.
- Early Bird savings are available for those that register and pay the deposit at least 3 months prior to the start of a programme. Learn more about our scholarship opportunities.
- We require all remaining balances to be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of the programme. If you are booking a programme within 8 weeks of the start date, a full payment is required at the initial booking.
It is possible to pay by:
- Credit Card
- Bank transfer
- Payment Plan (conditions apply)
Precise payment instructions will be given to you in the invoice statement you’ll receive after submitting a successful application.